Welcome to VINCI'14
The 7th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction (VINCI 2014) provides an international forum for researchers and industrial practitioners to discuss the state of the art in visual communication theories, designs, and applications. VINCI has been previously held in Shanghai (VINCI'2008), Sydney (VINCI'2009), Beijing (VINCI'2010), Hong Kong (VINCI'2011), Hangzhou (VINCI'2012) and Tianjin (VINCI'2013). VINCI '2014 will be held on August 5-8, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
|- Submission of
workshop/tutorial proposals: March 25, 2014
- Notification of proposal acceptance: April 1, 2014
- Submission of long/short papers:
- Notification of paper acceptance: May 26, 2014
- Submission of posters: May 20, 2014
- Notification of poster acceptance: June 1, 2014
- Camera-ready copy due: June 9, 2014
- Symposium dates: August 6-8, 2014
- August 11, 2014: The keynote talk of Professor Peter Eades: Applications of the weighted barycentre algorithm
- August 1, 2014: How to get to the conference site.
- August 1, 2014: Final program is up online.
- August 1, 2014: We are pleased to have Professor Ruth West from University of North Texas for a plenary talk.
- July 15, 2014: We are having our conference dinner at Captain Cook Cruises at Sydney Harbour.
Be prepared to be spoiled by an extensive array of international
cuisine with stunning night harbor views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and
- Record number of submissions received! We look forward to a high quality and exciting technical program ahead.
- Last chance to submit! the submission will remain open until end of April 27 while we are organizing reviewers.
- Paper deadline extended to April 22, 2014!
- March 6, 2014: it has been confirmed that a high number of selected papers will be published in a special issue of International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (IJSEKE, SCI indexed) and a special issue of International Journal of Software and Informatics (IJSI).
- March 6, 2014: VINCI14 Proceedings will be published by ACM press and appear in ACM Digital Library (EI indexed).
- Jan 2, 2014: First CFP sent.
- Dec 7, 2013: Keynote speakers announced.
- Dec 1, 2013: Program committee announced.
- Nov 4, 2013: the VINCI14 website is up online.
Links of Interest