Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one author's registration to be included in the conference proceedings. If one author will make more than one presentations, the registration fees are required as the same number of presentations.
|Member of cooperative society||30,000 JPY|
|Early Regular||35,000 JPY|
|Early Student||20,000 JPY|
|Late Regular||45,000 JPY|
|Late Student||30,000 JPY|
- The deadline for early registration is July 10.
- A "member of cooperative society" is a person who is the member of "The Society for Art and Science" or "The Visualization Society of Japan", or a person who completed the procedures to join one of these societies by July 10.
- If you cannot access the registration page, please download a registration form file and send it us (firstname.lastname@example.org) after filling out.
- The registration from the web page or by an email has been closed on August 5.
- After August 5, you can register at the conference venue and pay your registration fee by cash (only Japanese Yen). We cannot accept foreign currency and credit cards.
PaymentParticipants living in Japan:
Please pay through a bank transfer.
- Bank Name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Branch Name: Otsuka Branch (branch code:227)
- Account No.: Ordinary Account 1987446
- Account Name: Takayuki Itoh
Participants living outside Japan:
Please pay with a credit card. The payment instructions are included in the email delivered within a few days after completing your registration. Please note that this email is different from the automatically generated email delivered when completing your registration.