The 8th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction (VINCI'15) will be held on August 24-26 in Tokyo, Japan. VINCI'15 aims to provide an international forum for researchers and industrial practitioners to discuss the state of the art in visual communication theories, designs, and applications. Papers can be submitted as long papers, short papers and posters. All accepted papers will be published by ACM Press and made available in the ACM Digital Library. Selected papers will be published in special issues of appropriate journals including Journal of Visualization (JoV).
- Apr 14, 2015 : Program page was updated
- Apr 10, 2015 : Program page and Registration page were updated
- Apr 9, 2015 : Submission deadline for long/short papers extended
- Mar 6, 2015 : Submissions page and Committees page were updated
- Mar 2, 2015 : Submissions page was updated
- Jan 16, 2015 : VINCI'15 website opened
- Dec 30, 2014 : First CFP sent